Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beginning

The beginning is the title of my first post for many reasons. First, it is really the beginning of my story. The beginning of my heartache, the beginning of my loss. I have decided to begin this blog so that people in similar situations as I can feel a sense of comfort. You are not alone. Your heart may be broken right now, but it will heal. You will grow. And that is the main reason for the title... it truly is not the end for you, for me, but the beginning. In this blog, you can join me on my journey of growth and rebuilding my life from the ruins my ex left me in. I will lay out everything I have learned, everything I have seen, and hopefully you can contribute so we can all grow and learn together. It is so important not to be alone in this time. When you have no one else, I will be here faithfully blogging. Until then, stay strong.

With Love,
ABrokenOne

1 comment:

  1. I'll be sure to keep this blog in my pocket if anything goes wrong :D

    ReplyDelete